TSA® biotin reagent pack, for amplification of signal in immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunofluorescence (IF) or in situ hybridization protocols. These reagents amplify by depositing extra biotin in the localized area of the probe or antibody.
Note: If you have never used TSA Amplification Reagents before, we strongly suggest purchasing the full TSA kit, which includes a set of quality controlled reagents that have been optimized to work together.
TSA reagent packs are provided in larger sizes for economical scale-up of assay. These packs include labeled tyramide and amplification diluent. Blocking reagent and HRP must be purchased or provided separately.
TSA Biotin Systems:
- Signal amplification for IHC, ISH and related applications
- Up to 1000-fold higher sensitivity
- Conserve precious antibodies or probes
- Flexibility in detection:
- Chromogenic detection with streptavidin conjugated HRP or AP and substrate of choice
- Fluorescence detection with streptavidin conjugated fluorophores
- High resolution results
- Adds 2 steps to existing protocol for rapid results
|Detection Method||Fluorescence, Chromogenic|
|Product Brand Name||TSA|
|Shipping Condition||Blue Ice|
|Unit Size||200-600 Slides|
Resources, Events & More